Sunday 13 July 2014

New products at Clothcycle

I have not written a blog post in so long, mainly because my new website ate my blog! Long story, not worth telling. But here I am again now rambling about my handcrafting :D

Recently I have had some fun with dyeing using procion fibre reactive dyes. I am by no means an expert but have created some beautiful (I think) works using various different techniques. I have tried ice dyeing in the past, but found it quite hard not living in a cold climate with accessible snow. I kicked myself for not taking our Eskie up to Lake Mountain the other week! So instead of ice dye I used some tye dyeing and shibori style techniques.

My site is now stocked with some of the latest creations using the beautiful hand dyed bamboo flannel. I have also made a few little wetbags, these have been sold out for some time now, simply because I have not had much time to re-stock.
32cm Cadence Bamboo Flannel Fantail

Australiana Wetbag

I am also about to launch a new Giveaway. Stay tuned... that is a little weird to say as I lost all my followers when my last blog was eaten ... time to start again! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment